Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2018 11:14:29 AM EDT
Does anyone make Gun Socks big enough to fit a bullpup with scope?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Midway used to sell a "Tactical Rifle Gun Sock" that was wider than standard ones to fit pistol grips and optics, that may work. I believe they were discontinued though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#2]
One of these may work.  I use them for most of my rifles.

Bore Stores
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
As always, YMMV but try these:
Amazon Product
  • Fits scoped and non-scoped tactical firearms up to 47" in length
  • Silicone treated knit material
  • Helps protect against rust, pitting, corrosion, and dust

Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of these may work.  I use them for most of my rifles.

Bore Stores
View Quote
I use them for both my rifles and pistols and I believe some of them will accommodate bullpups.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 5:30:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As always, YMMV but try these:
www.amazon.com/dp/B0035LTXV8
View Quote
I use this for my AUG A3 with ACOG, it fits fine.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I put all my guns in borestores.

After I bought a few bullpups I contacted BoreStores about making them for bullpups and they seemed interested. In fact, I sent them measurements for my MSAR but I think I ran out of steam before I got measurements on the other rifles.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I use Bore Stores for a lot of my pistols & rifles, hands down better than gun socks, much thicker and more protective but they don't stretch like gun socks do, so either they work or they don't.

Not sure if they have one in your size, I think the tallest one I own is listed as 'AK plus mag' and will store an AK with a 30 round mag installed. That may be tall enough.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I've stuffed just about everything in the bore socks from WalMart.   They stretch and will accomodate a bullpup with optic (My AUG fits).  It will not pull up on or off easily like a shirt sleeve, but you can do a few inches at a time.  It will fit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top