Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2018 2:20:20 PM EDT
I bought a x95 and sold my tavor right after being the x95. I noticed there is a big difference in recoil between the two rifles. The x95 seem to like to have the muzzle jump and can't stay on target. The tavor was smooth and stay on target for quick follow-up shots. Am i the only one that thinks that? Is there any remedies or solutions to fix the problem?
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I never shot the X95 but I do have the original Tavor. I do like the recoil impulse on it,kind of reminds me of an HK roller lock with a straight rearward push. Myabre you can install a muzzle break. The PWS off of the Scars are nice.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I don’t notice a difference between the two. Same BCG same gas system it’s basically a different chassis and different furniture on the barrel to interface with the chassis. They shouldn’t have radically different recoil impulses either given all that.

Also I’d recommend against a brake that close to you they can be freaking horrible I had a 2a one on mine I took it off after Cola Warrior. It was unpleasant with plugs on in the woods. Beautiful brake I have one on a AR but at least for me nope on the x95.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 3:29:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree about not putting a muzzle brake because it's to loud on a bullpup. I bought a aug a3 back in 2010 that came with a factory muzzle brake, not the tulip flash suppressor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top