Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2017 2:32:22 PM EDT
I wanted to ask if anyone here has any personal experience with the K&M arms bullpup rifles in both .308 and 5.56.  Considering purchasing one in each caliber.  Wanted some first hand experience on them to include accuracy if possible.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:41:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one in 556 and love it. Currently, Ken has it due to issues of it being an early model. When it comes back you're welcome to come out and shoot it. I'm in NWHouston and have access to a private range.

Currently/soon the 762s will have an adjustable gas block for suppression issues. This will be corrected on the 556 models as well in about six months. For anyone owning one currently please contact Ken regarding upgrades. If you purchase a 556 now the adjustable gas block requires only the upper be returned to Ken.

Back to mine: better than an aug or tavor, in my opinion. It seems lighter, shorter and much better trigger for sure.

I was wanting a 762 as well but the price tag put me off but I got to checking prices on ar10s and its right in line.

PM inbound.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 5.56.  Best bullpup trigger on the market.  I will be purchasing a 308 soon.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I have only handled one, but my LGS sells them and hasn't had anything bad to report.  The guy who makes is near me and I have talked to him several times, seems like an okay guy.   If the 308 version is going to have gas settings, that may finally make me buy one.  I like short guns, but SBR in 308 loses a lot of velocity, a 308 bullpup would be great with a can.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the replies.  I am waiting to hear back from him in regards to a possible 18" barrel version in .308.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for the replies.  I am waiting to hear back from him in regards to a possible 18" barrel version in .308.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 5:52:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Get the 20" model.

I love short guns, too. I'm sick I didn't pick up that 1911 with the officer length slide and full size frame. They were affordable. Then kimber made one-unaffordable for me. Para ordnance makes one with a LW frame but I can't afford that either.

Ken is very responsive to any questions I've had.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 3:25:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Had a 5.56 model. Added the extractor o-ring and it ran like a champ. Trigger is superb, and will spoil you. I wish the safety was a lever instead of a button.
I believe it's the lightest 5.56 bullpup out there.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one in 556 and love it. Currently, Ken has it due to issues of it being an early model. When it comes back you're welcome to come out and shoot it. I'm in NWHouston and have access to a private range.

Currently/soon the 762s will have an adjustable gas block for suppression issues. This will be corrected on the 556 models as well in about six months. For anyone owning one currently please contact Ken regarding upgrades. If you purchase a 556 now the adjustable gas block requires only the upper be returned to Ken.

Back to mine: better than an aug or tavor, in my opinion. It seems lighter, shorter and much better trigger for sure.

I was wanting a 762 as well but the price tag put me off but I got to checking prices on ar10s and its right in line.

PM inbound.
View Quote
Glad to see Ken finally making the move to integrating an adj gas block for suppressor owners, I had asked him about that when he first came to market with his 5.56. Right now it seems the Kel-Tec RDB is the best suppressor ready bullpup design because of the adj gas block. With suppressors becoming more mainstream it's nice to see mfg's responding to that. As to the rest of the gun, I have not heard anyone dispute the fact that his bullpups have the best trigger on the market. Do you know who's gas block he's using and how much is he charging for the upgrade?
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Per Ken's site the rifles are $1999 X 5%(cc fee) + $30 shipping and they(7.62 model)do have adjustable gas blocks. I didn't see any detail on this but I will when I pony up the smackers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top