Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2017 3:21:33 PM EDT
My first thought was Starship Troopers, but it's actually more sci-fi looking than the bullpups in that movie.
IMHO it actually looks better than the DP-12 and the UTS-15.

Source

The article is typical of TFB... a cool picture with fluff for a write-up that has no real information. Since it's [detachable] magazine fed and it's in some way based on the AK system I wonder if it's a semi-auto?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah my thought when reading the article was that it was basically a stock system for a semi auto AK in 12 gauge, especially based on some of their other more conventional AK shot guns. Looks interesting.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks cool but I bet the trigger is shit. Still, bullpup shotguns is a poorly tapped market right now.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool looking shotgun, but, I also wonder about the trigger pull. If it is similar to the Steyr Aug trigger, then no problem. If it is anything like the Tavor trigger, then no thanks. I'm not that fond of the AK style safety and I'm wondering if they have anything larger than that pictured 5 rd magazine. That wasn't a very good article and it provided very little information.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the sudden urge to play Halo..
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a plastic paradise.

Link Posted: 4/11/2017 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#6]
neat,  personally i would rather see the DDI LA_K12 resume importation via a different importer. but that would be pretty cool if you already own a vepr, saiga, catamount, or DDi-12, provided it would fit.

Aim surplus Pic FYI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top