Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2017 8:33:53 PM EDT
Just checking to see if anyone here ordered any parts from them?
If so, how long does it take to get stuff to the states coming from Austria?

I am really interested in the AUG shell deflector, but still trying to swallow a $100 price tag to get it and get it here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just checking to see if anyone here ordered any parts from them?
If so, how long does it take to get stuff to the states coming from Austria?

I am really interested in the AUG shell deflector, but still trying to swallow a $100 price tag to get it and get it here.
View Quote

I ordered a shell deflector from Corvus right when they came out. Shipping to the US was very quick (I think like 7-8 days) and the deflector itself is beautifully made.

Would highly recommend ordering from them; I plan on ordering a 2nd deflector as well as two of their extended magazine releases when they are back in stock.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:54:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got their forward accessory rail, it's nicer than the Steyr part and a lot less expensive. They also responded to my email questions within an hour or two. It took around two weeks to get here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I also ordered their shell deflector for my A3 M1.  It took a little over a month to receive it.  I became concerned after a couple of weeks and began emailing their customer service.  Their CS was very responsive to my concerns.  In the end, I think it was just some unfortunate delay by their mail service and USPS due to the holiday season.  I am very happy with the deflector as it is a quality product although pricey.  Will order from them again.

regards
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Great info guys, I feel much better knowing that some other folks have ordered from them.

Now to just wait a bit and see if the mag release comes back in stock and knock 2 birds out with one order.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great info guys, I feel much better knowing that some other folks have ordered from them.

Now to just wait a bit and see if the mag release comes back in stock and knock 2 birds out with one order.
View Quote

I've been waiting a few months for the Mag Release to be back in stock, so I would recommend ordering the deflector now while they are in stock.

Corvus is still in the launch phase, and at least in my experience with running a small gear business, it's hard to keep everything in stock concurrently - you're frequently in the position of having your restocking money tied up in launching a new project.

So if you wait for the mag release to be in stock, there's a good chance the shell deflector will be out of stock by then
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Heard a rumor that a domestic manufacturer is making an extended mag release.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Similar to others - ordered the deflector, showed up 2-3 weeks later. Nice piece although haven't run rounds through yet.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:50:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Could someone share a couple pictures of their deflectors installed?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:38:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes indeed.

Stuff is stellar, just got my top rail and deflector this past week.

Also dropped Aimpoint PRO for Meopta ZD 1-4x22 RD in a Larue LT-104 Troy micros are a hold over. This rail gives you tons of sight radius.

Love it, cant wait for the trigger pack and the return of the mag release.

Can't keep my hands off of her now

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:09:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yes indeed.

Also dropped Aimpoint PRO for Meopta ZD 1-4x22 RD in a Larue LT-104 Troy micros are a hold over. This rail gives you tons of sight radius.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj220/fshoutowtr/fullsizeoutput_81e.jpeg
View Quote

That looks great! Makes me wish I had an A3 to slap that rail onto.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yes indeed.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj220/fshoutowtr/fullsizeoutput_81e.jpeg
View Quote
I have to know...is that on an A3 or is that on an A3M1?  If an M1 is it leapfrogging the M1 sling mount?

Cuz if it is...I AM BUYING ONE!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:18:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have to know...is that on an A3 or is that on an A3M1?  If an M1 is it leapfrogging the M1 sling mount?

Cuz if it is...I AM BUYING ONE!
View Quote

That there is an old Sabre A3.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#13]
this company is making some great products.. need to get my order in...
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Bumping back up for anyone else that was interested - shell deflector and mag release are both back in stock.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bumping back up for anyone else that was interested - shell deflector and mag release are both back in stock.
View Quote
Ordered mine last night.

AJ
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Are there any ITAR concerns when ordering from them?
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Believe so, yes. You should be, technically doing the proper paper work for items/stuff over a hundred dollars.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#18]
I may be being dense here but what is the attraction for their shell deflector?  Sends it forward as opposed to rearward?
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Transitioning to weak side shooting without needing to see the dentist afterwards.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Believe so, yes. You should be, technically doing the proper paper work for items/stuff over a hundred dollars.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks. The shell deflector is mainly what I want to order so it looks like I'll be gtg.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone know the size of the hex key allen wrench needed to tighten the shell deflector screws?
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Transitioning to weak side shooting without needing to see the dentist afterwards.
View Quote
Thanks maleante.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 12:49:13 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm guessing metric since they're out of Austria.

AJ
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Response from Corvus Defense:

You will need a 9er Torx screwdriver to tighten the screws.

Best regards
Florian
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 2:44:21 AM EDT
[#25]
They have really awesome customer service. And the products bring the AUG into the 21st century
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top