Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2015 11:48:21 AM EDT
Sorry to post this hear but I tried to sign up to bullpupforum.com a few times, i wanted to get in on the MDR group buy. The email isn't going through to my junk or anything I am just not getting any confirmation emails from them. Is this a common problem? Again sorry to post here but i know some of you guys are members over there.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm registered over there. I had no trouble with it, but I don't go there much because it gets very little traffic, and the whole site is just slower than hell in general.

As with this place, I did find some outstanding ways to spend money over there, though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't remember it taking very long to get registered there. Maybe email an administrator?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't remember it taking very long to get registered there. Maybe email an administrator?
View Quote

I'll try that, tried before but never got a response, very odd. Thanks for the advice guys
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:20:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I registered there a few days ago...didn't have a problem.  I received an e-mail confirmation almost immediately.  I agree with the other poster that there's not a lot of immediate and constant traffic there from what I've seen the past few days, but what I did read there was very informative and useful.  As long as I have a bullpup or am interested in one, I'll probably remain a member there.

Edit:  I saw the comment on how slow the site is...guessing he meant internet speed?  I haven't noticed that when visiting there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry about that!

PM on it's way...
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the post Aeneas2020. It reminded me to enter BPF into the favorites of my new to me iPad!
I also signed up for the group buy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks to everyone for the help. Issue resolved!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top