Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2014 11:07:37 AM EDT
hands down the best firearm I have ever owned.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#2]
that's sexy!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#3]
So glad I got one.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Pete how much is this kit and the turn around time? I keep looking and these just look amazing...and I have a NATO that could use this kit...thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pete how much is this kit and the turn around time? I keep looking and these just look amazing...and I have a NATO that could use this kit...thanks
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Perfect..thank you..I gotta save a little more coin and I will contact you.. Any way you would know if this system can fit a advanced armament blackout with a sdn6 can? It looks like it will fit one no problem just was curious if you have seen any? Thanks again..
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone know the empty weight of these?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:48:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Is there any news on the spacer ring that the barrel requires for the system to lock up tight?  I'd love to use the 20" barrel I bought earlier, but until I have this spacer I'm still with the 16".
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:28:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Is there any news on the spacer ring that the barrel requires for the system to lock up tight?  I'd love to use the 20" barrel I bought earlier, but until I have this spacer I'm still with the 16".
View Quote

I moved the spacer from the 16" to an 18" barrel on my CQC. I emailed to Pete to make sure there were no tricks involved before messing with it, but it was easy.

Would have preferred to just buy another spacer, but they weren't available.

The 18" fits the CQC perfectly, but now I have the 16" barrel just laying around

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Can you post a pic of the 18" barrel on the CQC?

Mick

Quoted:

I moved the spacer from the 16" to an 18" barrel on my CQC. I emailed to Pete to make sure there were no tricks involved before messing with it, but it was easy.
The 18" fits the CQC perfectly, but now I have the 16" barrel just laying around

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Mick
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mick
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't have one handy, sorry. It looks pretty much identical to the extended 16"

Is there a clearance issue you're worried about, or just the looks?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top