Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2013 8:41:23 PM EDT
So in my efforts to consolidate my Suppressor needs to a minimal number of cans, I've gone the surefire socom route and noticed they make a three prong FH FOR THE AUG!!!
Anyone know where in damn heck I can find one? I've called or emailed almost every dealer I could think of and no one has it in stock. And neither does surefire. Apparently they only do them in batches when a large order comes in (i.e. foreign military)

Yes I know, I'll have to deal with the popping sound from the gas regulator but I can't justify paying for another can just for one platform. I have too many boomsticks to silence.
Thanks for the help gents.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:07:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Let me know if you find some in stock brother, and I will do the same.

I have one on order at a couple of places, but absolutely no luck finding one in stock.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I gave up looking when I found an AAC 51T mount for my aug and jumped on that.  Now I have this smith vortex sitting on my desk, I guess I should sell it one of these days.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Apparently they only do them in batches when a large order comes in (i.e. foreign military)
View Quote

Or dealers. They told me orders of 100. And that no one has ordered any.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently they only do them in batches when a large order comes in (i.e. foreign military)

What's dealer cost on one of them?

At $50, that's a 5k order and the dealer will sit on 80 of them for 25 years.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:00:21 AM EDT
[#5]
That's why I gave up on them. Bought a Surefire hider for a Hk Mp7, 12mm threads, to have it re-threaded at 13mm. Wish me luck.

So now, someone is probably sitting on about 80 Surefire Mp7 hiders for probably the next 25 years!   ;)
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:46:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Ugh this is why I hate surefire. They pump out cans fast but never build all their advertised flash hiders. I also need an HK 15x1 fh in 223 and 308 for the socom. At this rate I might end IP just going gemtech and their bilock mounts as they're actually in stock everywhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top