Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:34:39 PM EDT
I have too many projects that need financing right now and I am thinking about downsizing a little bit. It has been a while since I paid any attention to what the MSARs are going for so I figured this would be the best place to get some type of idea as to what it is worth. What I've got:

Black STG-556 w/ optic

long rail

short rail

side accessory rail

aftermarket flash hider

left hand bolt

spare gas system parts kit

3 spare firing pins

7-42rnd mags

5-30rnd mags

3-20rnd mags

1-10rnd mag

I think that is everything, but I might be missing something. What would be a good starting price on this? Thanks a bunch guys!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:37:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly, I would recommend breaking it up...you will get more for all of the extra magazines.  Nonetheless, you can put it all up at your ideal asking price and see if it gets any bitters.  I might be able to pick up some of the extras you list as an aside but with the new A3 out, MSAR making new rifles, and all of the used ones up for sale right now, it isn't too hot of a time to sell them.

Send me a PM and you can post questions on prices for each item specifically (if you want to make sure).  I just compare prices with what is/has been on the EE and how long it takes for them to sell.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Honestly, I would recommend breaking it up...you will get more for all of the extra magazines.  Nonetheless, you can put it all up at your ideal asking price and see if it gets any bitters.  I might be able to pick up some of the extras you list as an aside but with the new A3 out, MSAR making new rifles, and all of the used ones up for sale right now, it isn't too hot of a time to sell them..

This.
Tomac

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top