Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2011 5:25:41 PM EDT
I have been looking for this but ratworx has had them backorderded for some time.  Now I see they aren't even listed on the site.  Are they out of production?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
They are out of production, your only chance at this point is to pick them up on the secondary market.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:56:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I take it very few were actually produced by MSAR then?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:32:18 AM EDT
[#3]
i think it was less than 30 total guns. then when they didn't sell well at 1450 they were broken up and sold as "kits".
I have one and had to do much work on the rear of the bolt to get the firing pin to go deeper into the bolt. now it's 99% reliable, before it was 20% at best.
it is fun shooting cheap ammo though.
i bought a spare bolt but it doesn't have an extractor and can't get one so i'm a little worried about breaking it..
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:13:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I think there wrer 30-35 each of 7.62x39, 5.45, and 6.8.  The 7.62x39 guns and the 6.8 guns sold pretty quickly, 5.45 guns didn't seel too well and about half were broken out as kits.

That being said, I just pikced up a 7.62cx39 "kit" from Dave, he had picked it up from a guy who converted the gun to 5.56 as the 7.62x39 guns need some special work done to get them to run (shorter recoil rods or springs, and Wolf is a little underpowered to lock the bolt back reliably)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top