Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2011 2:20:05 PM EDT
Are these any good? They have a x5 , would this work well with my Eoetech 516 or should I just go with the actual EOtech magnifier? I have never seen these and they are pretty cheap compared to the eotech magnifiers.
To add to this they also have a Burris magnifier that is x3 is this any good?

Edit: to add the Burris
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I use the Primary Arms 4x magnifier with one of their  Red Dots and it does the job for me. There is a little bit of play in the flip-to-side mount I got with it, but that's probably the case with most flip-to-side mounts. Either way I'm very happy with it for the price I paid.

And more importantly, Marshall is AWESOME to deal with. My wife got her xmas order wrong with him and in 5 minutes while she was crying I got everything worked out with him on the phone and stuff went in the mail the same afternoon. He's very customer oriented and fast.

Okki
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#2]
is the quality of the lens decent? I dont need to it be crystal clear or anything, just want them to be an ok magnifier.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a vortex 3x behind a Eotech 552 (on an AR) and its just fine.  It's pretty clear and bright.  Hard to believe the real Eotech magnifier is worth it.  Both in Larue mounts (non-pivoting).
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 12:03:34 PM EDT
[#4]
As clear as it gets if you ask me. My glasses on my face probably add more dirt/grease/smears in my field of view than the magnifier or red dot do :)
Okki
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for you input guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top