Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2011 2:46:18 PM EDT
tryed to log onto usaaug.com and it just says that my IP address has been banned by the admin and to contact the admin, not why I was banned only posted a few times there. Was not out of line in anything that I said sooo yeah.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Wont even let me look at the site at all...
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#2]
You seem..........familiar..............

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, unless you have a static IP at home, you could have gotten a bum IP that they banned, but wasn't because of you personally.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Delete your cookies and reboot your computer and router.   It worked for me
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL ahh its ok Im not interested in going back to usaaug anyways, this forum is better suited for me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't feel bad................................I got tired of everyone on that site bashing MSAR and I made the mistake of calling them a Popcorn Stand and got banned for life.  The administrators over there are a bunch of DICKS!

MadDog
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#7]
maddog you get that email i sent you?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, I just got the Email.  I will give those mags a try.  All of the springs in my Cproducts 7.62x39 mags are too weak for the strong recoil springs in my E4.  The fix was to buy some Wolf 5% extra power mag springs made for AK47 mags.  They turned my 30 rounders into 28 rounders but I can live with that for 100% reliability.

MadDog
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#9]
No great loss.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I've noticed a bit of hate for Usaaug on here.. What's the reason behind that?

I am a member there but don't go there much..
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
tryed to log onto usaaug.com and it just says that my IP address has been banned by the admin and to contact the admin, not why I was banned only posted a few times there. Was not out of line in anything that I said sooo yeah.

I had that happen with one of my other message boards when I was stationed in Japan.  They'd been hit with a lot of hacking attempts from China and mistook mine for that of a hacker.  I sent a message to the admin and he let me back in.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:45:27 AM EDT
[#12]
The site was just down for two days because they changed servers or something.Probably taking a while to get up to full steam.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:52:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The site was just down for two days because they changed servers or something.Probably taking a while to get up to full steam.

I had trouble registering this weekend. The System message I received stated that they were uploading a new Keltec forum.

This morning I registered with no problem..
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:54:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've noticed a bit of hate for Usaaug on here.. What's the reason behind that?

I am a member there but don't go there much..

There are a couple members over there who only post to trash MSAR.  Someone was excited about their new rifle, how great it ran, and the trolls descended on the thread and turned it into nothing but hate.  It used to be civilized, but last summer and fall it got pretty bad and really doesn't show much evidence of getting better.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#16]
LOL, Well I enjoy it here more so there, so not upset that my IP address was banned, even though it sounds like a simple fix I can live with that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top