Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2009 5:37:53 PM EDT
Noob (to the bullpup world) here and I like the MSAR but I dont want to have to buy more mags.  Anything take AR mags and comes in a bullpup design?
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
MSAR E4, Steyr aug A3 NATO, TPD AXR, FS2000 all take ar15 type NATO magazines
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#2]

• MSAR E4
    TPD AXR
    AUG A3 NATO
    Bushmaster M17S
    FN FS2000
    Tavor

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#3]
i see what i was going to post has already been posted   -  see above
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]
AUG A3 NATO

I just got my second A3 and I wouldn't do it any other way.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#5]
And don't forget the FAMAS does too, but the French wanted to use theirs instead, but IIRC it does conform
to STANAG 2324.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:36:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't see how. I was comparing a FAMAS magazine to my AR magazine earlier this week, the catch points are entirely different: On the rear for the FAMAS, and the side for the AR.

NTM
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can't see how. I was comparing a FAMAS magazine to my AR magazine earlier this week, the catch points are entirely different: On the rear for the FAMAS, and the side for the AR.

NTM

FAMAS G2 uses AR-15 magazines, the original version oft eh FAMAS does not.  The eay way to tell the two versions apart is the original FAMAS has a small 'normal' trigger guard, the G2 has a trigger guard much like on the AUG, spanning from in front of the trigger all the way down to the bottom of the grip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top