Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2009 10:32:37 PM EDT
Has anyone heard anything about this? I was told it would work in the MSAR E4, but I haven't heard that it's been made yet.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 4:06:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 4:35:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I really hope that a 22 LR kit is in the works, and I really hope it fits the E4.  They will sell well.  I really want one bad.

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:24:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Has anyone heard anything about this? I was told it would work in the MSAR E4, but I haven't heard that it's been made yet.

....working on it now....

Really far along now and working out some kinks.  will be available for NATO mag and AUG mag.  

...AXR always been NATO compliant...
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2009 5:19:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I really hope that a 22 LR kit is in the works, and I really hope it fits the E4.  They will sell well.  I really want one bad.

Kent is a smart man.  If he makes it only for the AXR he could only sell a copuple hundred at most...At this point.  If he makes it fit the E4 he can sell a few thousand

How much are you thinking for the 22 kit?
Link Posted: 9/3/2009 5:34:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Making an AUG mag version as well is brilliant!  Lots of AUG folks out there who could care less about converting to the NATO/E4 system; not to mention all the STG-556 owners who haven't/don't want to convert to E4.

Link Posted: 9/3/2009 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess that means you have to design your own .22lr AUG mag?
Link Posted: 9/3/2009 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I guess that means you have to design your own .22lr AUG mag?

Or get Black Dog to do it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2009 4:11:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Know whats better than Kent and his boys being awesome? Nothing, thats right nothing.
Link Posted: 9/3/2009 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#10]
If I were Kent, I'd focus on making AUG/BullPup accessories.  If he made a 22 LR kit that took black dog mags and was compatible with the E4s, he would sell a bunch more then if he made them for TPD guns and the few NATO Augs.  I'm hoping he makes them. IT seems to me that if he focused on high quality accesories that he could make without being dependant on imported parts, he could make a crap load of stuff.  Hopefully he'll pardon the presumption of offering unsolicited advice.

D
Link Posted: 9/4/2009 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I can across this, it looks kinda cool. Ironwood
Link Posted: 9/4/2009 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can across this, it looks kinda cool. Ironwood

That's pretty wild.

.22LR is good if you can bring it to market while the economy still sucks. Good news for TPD is that the economy isn't showing signs of improving.

When the economy gets like this you've got to switch gears to accessories and more affordable stuff...just smart business. A .22 LR would be very smart right now. I could see a lot of folks seeing the value in spending some money to save some money in the long run right now and not everyone is unemployed..yet.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#13]
any news?? even just an update with pictures would be cool since i dont think any of us have seen it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top