Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2009 9:54:31 AM EDT
Guys,
I wish I had the money, but there is a couple things on Gunbroker for Augs at 2200.  I know it is a bidding thing, but IF I had the cash I would be trying to get one.  Anyway, I thought I would give you guys a heads up as one auction ends in 3 hours.

I am not affiliated with any sellers, just happened to look and thought it would put one in an ARFcommers hands sooner.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
There's 5 on there now. The "Buy It Now" on a couple of them is $100 of over MSRP. I'd buy one today if I wasn't next up at PJ's.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There's 5 on there now. The "Buy It Now" on a couple of them is $100 of over MSRP. I'd buy one today if I wasn't next up at PJ's.

Out of curiousity, what # are you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Guys,
I wish I had the money, but there is a couple things on Gunbroker for Augs at 2200.  I know it is a bidding thing, but IF I had the cash I would be trying to get one.  Anyway, I thought I would give you guys a heads up as one auction ends in 3 hours.

I am not affiliated with any sellers, just happened to look and thought it would put one in an ARFcommers hands sooner.

Unusually fair deal for GunStroker. The guys must be concentrating efforts on raping people for primers still. lol!

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of curiousity, what # are you?

#24, should be next week i'm told.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Guys,

One of them is mine, so bid with confidence.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Dont feel bad about paying $2300

I bought mine way back when the first ones came into the country for about $600 and then the divorce lawyers came after my collection...

Twenty plus years later ..and as they said at the end of the movie "Tradin' Places"....."Buying them back".....

Just got a brand new one for the new wife (of 11 yrs now)...and paid "retail"....close to 4X what I bought my first one for...

C'est la vie..C'est la guerre & their toys...

We'll have fun with ours and then pass it on to a lucky nephew
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top