Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2020 11:20:26 PM EDT
Anyone here have any luck with RMR bullets? Looking to order some 45acp 230 grain jacketed.

<snip> I took out part of your post so I don't have to lock this thread.

What you wanted to know needs to be asked in the Tacked  "where to find" thread at the top of the page. dryflash3
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 11:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve ordered quite a bit from RMR.  Everything that I got has been really nice.

If you order now, just don’t expect fast shipping.  I’m sure they are slammed like everyone else now.

Link Posted: 8/9/2020 11:57:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered 230 grain fmj from them a week or so ago.

It shipped really fast.

I’m always happy with RMR.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 1:11:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Great company to deal with. Before this buying panic, if there was a problem with your order, like stock problems, they (Jake) would give a call to resolve things. They always resolved my orders by offering an upgrade. Sorry, no plated hollow points. Will jacketed be OK?

And on pulled and seconds always a few extra to make up for any unusable bullets. They used to have a banner at the top of the page identifying the number of distinctive products they had. In February it hovered between 110 to 130 items. By May it was down to low 60. Now they don’t do that because their stock disappears so fast.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 8:47:16 AM EDT
[#4]
RMR is all I use. Great company with great prices. I mostly use 9mm 124 gr. FMJ round nose.

Shipping time sucks right now but that’s not on them, it’s the entire industry. Be prepared to wait a bit if you order unless you get lucky and it’s in stock.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great company to deal with. Before this buying panic, if there was a problem with your order, like stock problems, they (Jake) would give a call to resolve things. They always resolved my orders by offering an upgrade. Sorry, no plated hollow points. Will jacketed be OK?

And on pulled and seconds always a few extra to make up for any unusable bullets. They used to have a banner at the top of the page identifying the number of distinctive products they had. In February it hovered between 110 to 130 items. By May it was down to low 60. Now they don’t do that because their stock disappears so fast.
View Quote

This is exactly my experience with RMR. They are up front when you order that shipping times are long and you will be billed up front. So if you’re not willing to have your card charged and then wait for your product to ship you should look elsewhere.

But my orders have always come within the quoted time frame and the quality is great. I have been using RMR for over 6 years and have been satisfied even when there was a hiccup, Jake made it right with absolutely no hassle.

I also ordered some pulled HSTs from them and got an extra 25-30% extra to make sure to cover the unusable ones.

My last order from them was in late June and I got it exactly one month after I ordered it. At the time they were quoting 4-6 week delays.

Link Posted: 8/10/2020 10:31:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I have ordered thousands of projectiles from them, they are good to go.  

When times were less crazy, they used to have someone who would draw art on some of the stickers in your order.  I ordered some of the M.H.I. .45 bullets and got this awesome sticker that I have up in my reloading room!

edit: I tried to upload a picture of the drawing but I am too dumb to do so.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 10:42:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I've probably loaded somewhere around 10,000-15,000 of their bullets.  My son has been shooting some exceptionally good scores with his M9 getting ready for military competition.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Always 100% satisfied with RMR. I recently ordered 1k of 9mm 124 gr. plated "seconds". I did not count them all (probably more than 1,000 pieces) but out of the lot only 73 projectiles had the essentially cosmetic flaw that made them seconds. Price was excellent and shipping time was not as bad as expected. I should have bought more.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 10:58:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I just ordered some Nosler bullets they had last week and got them in 5 days, I think there slow shipping bullets are the ones they actually make. Looks like there bullet making machines are running hard and the orders keep coming in.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I exclusively use their .357 125 and 158 gr for .38spl , I exclusively use their .452 230gr fmj and plated when fmj not available.

Very consistent. I fortunately ordered 7k of .452 when they were 129 per k shipped.  and 4k of .357 plated.

I also have on hand a ton of there inhouse 9mm HP projectiles. Again very consistent... very very nice projectiles. I've not alot of experience with these... I've only worked up a functioning load and typically don't reload for 9mm.... but now considering the times, I'm considering it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:35:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Used them for years, great customer service, great product.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
RMR is all I use. Great company with great prices. I mostly use 9mm 124 gr. FMJ round nose.

Shipping time sucks right now but that’s not on them, it’s the entire industry. Be prepared to wait a bit if you order unless you get lucky and it’s in stock.
View Quote

This, took about a week to get my order of 1k 9mm 115gr bullets, great company and a great product
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I back ordered 9mm 147 grain bullets from RMR on Monday and they shipped today.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I back ordered some 115gr hp, that came about 5 days later.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#15]
The majority of what I load are RMR bullets. They have awesome service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top