Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 4:54:42 PM EDT
I am in the process of having a rifle built for this round. I have been looking at getting a 6mm tach driver to push the heavier bullets. Between .243, .243ai, 6x47,6SLR and 6CM I chose the 6CM based on wanting something different than the .243. I was swayed towards the 6CM over the 6SLR by a reputable and well respected person. I have everything but my bottom medal and I was going to purchase the reamer from Dave. I purchased dies from and brass (6.5CM to neck down) from Hornady. Lately I've been getting cold feet as I have heard the H brass is soft and crappy for reloading. Some say it's great and some say it's garbage, nothing in between. What are your experiences with this round as far as loading to shooting?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top