Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2013 3:07:39 PM EDT
Has anyone bought from this company? I placed an order in mid September - they charged my credit card  and I have had no communication from them - no response to numerous emails and have not reciefed my order.

has anyone done business with them?
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
OK just a fast update and warning to anyone considering buying from this company- not only have I not receieved the bullets I ordered the com[any has not replied to any of my emails nor to my phone messages. CAVEAT EMPTOR
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like it is time to file a chargeback with your credit card company before too much time has gone by and order from a reputable dealer.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#3]
And their slogan:  Grab a Friendswood!

Seriously though, do a chargeback on the card.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Friendswood TX by any chance?
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Friendswood TX by any chance?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 5:47:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Hate to say this but yer screwed:
Texas SOS indicates Mr. Bullinger is the owner and Director of below entity, also says he didn't pay his franchise tax and right to do business/corporate status was forfeited:
FBC MANUFACTURING LLC

Texas Taxpayer Number  32043992513

Right to Transact Business in Texas:  FORFEITED-File missing reports, info reports, and/or payments..

State of Formation: TX

Effective SOS Registration Date:  4/7/11

SOS File Number  0801408396

Registered Agent Name  RICHARD STERLING BULLINGER

Registered Office Street Address

16922 SERENITY COVE CIR

FRIENDSWOOD, TX  77546-3481

Appraisal district still shows he owns the house where the corp/reg agent was registered, this is where I would have him served with any lawsuits any members intend to file:  
BULLINGER RICHARD & REGINA

16922 SERENITY COVE CIR

FRIENDSWOOD TX 77546-3481
Looks like the firing line had some info that there orders were slow....Funny, though Richard filed a complaint with Florida AG's office in 2010 regarding a financial services company screwing him on a refund...paying it forward?
http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/series-of-complaints-dog-safety-harbor-financial-company/1079604

Link Posted: 11/17/2013 7:26:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Bummer. I ordered a few K of bullets from them a year ago and they shipped fine.

What kind of bullets op?
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 7:33:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Be interesting to know when he went tits up and when he stopped accepting new orders....  The difference between fraud and going out of business.
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#10]
They replied to my emails back in April and gave me a prompt refund when I inquired about a month old order that never showed up. At the time they were still a few months behind.
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 9:15:04 AM EDT
[#11]
My order was for 1k of 40S&W and 1k of 9mm - the website is still up and taking orders -

AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Pretty shady if they went tango-uniform and didn't have the sense to put a note up or disable their website.

Credit card charge back time.  

Link Posted: 11/17/2013 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Apparently he was marketing heavily to the prepper crowd in that area...Problem may have resolved itself although not in a way that would get you a refund...  
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Cryptic post....^^^

Do you have more that you can share?
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cryptic post....^^^

Do you have more that you can share?
View Quote
I don't know nuffin, but seems pretty stupid to screw people from the really diverse group that makes up his market.... I figure at least one or two people might show up to his door since he was dumb enough to use his home address as both the corp address, physical address, and reg agent address..   Although we may get a report there's a foreclosure notice posted there as well..  I've done a lil' litigation work before....  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top