Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2013 10:37:32 AM EDT
This isn't a thread complaining about Hornady, so sorry to you blue Kool Aid drinkers.

I love my Lock-n Load AP press, but it has felt really stiff as of late. I tried greasing it up really well and when that didn't work I broke it down and cleaned everything, but it's still having some issues. There was some oxidation on a few of the internals, but even after giving it a nice shine, it still is quite stiff.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever sent a press back to Hornady and what your experience was like.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Their CS is good, once you get hold of a human.

Call them!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, they've been EXCELLENT to work with in the past. I've had the occasional issue with my press and they're great to send out the parts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top