Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2013 3:25:10 PM EDT
So i ordered 4lbs of varget and 1lb of 3031 last week. I got a email 2 days ago from ups saying my package was a ''exception'' and it was left at a facility whatever that means. It came 2 days late today. First thing I notice around the shipping label the box was cut open and retaped. So I open it and am 1lbs short of varget. I also noticed some loose powder grains all in the bottom of the box just enough to fill the palm of your hand and it was varget. I checked all the containers and they were still all sealed. I don't know what happened to the missing lbs of powder. I emailed powder valley at 4pm today still waiting a response. This ever happen to anyone else im betting this is 100% UPS fault.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#1]
UPS destroyed an order of powder from WC Armory a few weeks ago. 4 pounds of Varget and 4 pounds of 8208.

ETA. I should have put in my post that WC Armory took care of me and gave a full refund in about three days time. They are good to go in my book.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Powder Valley is good to go.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I work with (not FOR) UPS with lost UPS shipments and I can tell you that at their lost shipment facility, they get 3-5 53' trailers every week of what we call frustrated or astray freight. Stuff happens.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Im curious who has to cover the loss powder valley or UPS?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 3:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
PV takes care of you and UPS pays PV.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:09:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't tell you how many UPS shipments we have had cut open and items stolen out of over the years. Just last months we had over 10 shipments stolen from. UPS did catch the employees responsible and fired them. My residential UPS drivers have all been pretty good. My corporate drivers not so much... Over the summer a driver dragged his cart against a wall in one of our brand new stores putting a deep 4 foot long (yes foot not inches) gouge in it. When I pointed it out to him he said next time he will dump the s%*t at the curb. I much prefer FedEx... PV is exceptional by the way! Nothing but great A+ service over the years.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I was tracking a shipment of some other stuff the other day on boxoh.com, not primers or powder and got this. things happen

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top