Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 2:38:07 PM EDT
I was loading up some rounds for my OCW test with the 123gr amax/h4350 and it just went blank.

Tried different outlets and even pretending if I let it sit over night it would be ready to go in the AM but that was a false hope.

I looked up when I bought it and sure enough it was on august 19th of last year so pass the 1 year warranty.

Called hornady and sent it in to be repaired. Its sad because I've never had a 0.1gr of trouble out of it. Usually left on until the next reloading session.

however it was throwing all my charges over by 1.0 gr rt before it shut off...weird

I ordered another one off graf and sons for the meantime because I'm not sure how long or how much it will take to repair the broken one.

Anybody have one repaired before?

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:58:20 AM EDT
[#1]
To add; I do business with all the major online stores and graf and sons has to be the/ one of the best and easiest to do business with.

Ordered auto charge late afternoon on wednesday and it shows arrival being friday... Thats fast shipping
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I broke the little star on the bottom of my L-N-L press- my fault, I jammed it really hard- I called them and they said they would send one out I asked how much, they said "nothing", I said it was my fault and I bought the press 11 years ago so it is well out of warranty, they said it didn't matter.
By the next Thursday I got 2 of them in the mail.

Point is they will probably take care of you.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To add; I do business with all the major online stores and graf and sons has to be the/ one of the best and easiest to do business with.

Ordered auto charge late afternoon on wednesday and it shows arrival being friday... Thats fast shipping
View Quote

Grafs is good people, them and mid-south, top notch
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top