Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2013 2:13:03 PM EDT
I'm sure it's been asked, but my searches have not lead me to any solid answer.

Can you use the Sierra Sport Master 9mm .355DIA 90GR JHP (8100) to reload 380ACP?  I see the Hornady book list their same 90Gr XTP for both 380 and 9mm.  But was not sure about the Sierra.

If any one with a Sierra manual can please see if the 8100 bullet is listed in the 380 section, and what the weights they have for Clay's Universal.    
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm sure it's been asked, but my searches have not lead me to any solid answer.

Can you use the Sierra Sport Master 9mm .355DIA 90GR JHP (8100) to reload 380ACP?  I see the Hornady book list their same 90Gr XTP for both 380 and 9mm.  But was not sure about the Sierra.

If any one with a Sierra manual can please see if the 8100 bullet is listed in the 380 section, and what the weights they have for Clay's Universal.    

Yes. It is in the Sierra handbook for both 380 ACP and 9 mm Luger. They do not have any data for Clay's Universal (they do list Bullseye, 231, 700X, Unique -- which I use, and SR7625).
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top