Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 7:49:18 PM EDT
Awhile back I saw a picture of a reloading bench that had two small parallel rails attached to the counter.  The owner then had several wood bases with various pieces of equipment mounted on each base.  The bases also had rails mounted on them that would slide onto the rails that were mounted on the table and then could be secured with a couple of locking lugs.  It was a neat idea to keep a small bench free of clutter and very modular.  I have searched and was unable to locate the rail system that they were using.  Do you guys have any idea where I could find it?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Its called T-Track and I use it to secure everything down on my bench.  Its the best thing I ever did to improve my bench.

You can get it here.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I installed four sections of "t" rail on my bench top.  I mounted small tools (swager, trimmer. powder measure, chamfer/debur lathe) to wood blocks and find that it works well.  Very convenient.

I got the track at Rockler Woodworking.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top