Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:28:19 PM EDT
I placed an order a little over a week ago.  I received an order confirmation e-mail, but my card hasn't been charged.  I've sent a couple emails to them, but haven't heard anything.  

I'm trying to get some ammo loaded and I'm willing to wait a little, but I don't even know if they got my order.  How long should I wait before moving on?  How do I know they won't hit my card for $700 a month from now after I've gone and bought somewhere else??
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#1]
they are stand up but are probably way behind with all the spree buying going on.  you may want to call but they got your order it just may take 10-12 days to process from what i am seeing
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#2]
E/mail or call Dan , Great standup guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
spoke with them today, if you ordered 844 powder it may take a few days to get it out to you.  they had so many orders that they put "out of stock" on the site and are not taking more orders till they fill the back log.  you will get your order and they are not ignoring you but just have so many people lined up to buy their stuff it's going to take a little.  also the upcoming holiday isn't helping the process any either.  

they are bad ass guys and i order almost everything from them, but so does everyone else which makes it hard to get it haha.  give them a call tomorrow if you want to clarify anything.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
spoke with them today, if you ordered 844 powder it may take a few days to get it out to you.  they had so many orders that they put "out of stock" on the site and are not taking more orders till they fill the back log.  you will get your order and they are not ignoring you but just have so many people lined up to buy their stuff it's going to take a little.  also the upcoming holiday isn't helping the process any either.  

they are bad ass guys and i order almost everything from them, but so does everyone else which makes it hard to get it haha.  give them a call tomorrow if you want to clarify anything.

Roger that.  I've ordered from them in the past and always had very quick communication/shipping.  It's been a few years and I mostly just wanted to know if they were still operating.  

I did order 844.  32lbs.   And a ton of primers.  I'm not hoarding, I actually need to load ammo.  All my 5.56 was stolen in a burglary 2 months ago.  Finally got the insurance payout and restocking!  Which is why I'm kind of anxious.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that.  I've ordered from them in the past and always had very quick communication/shipping.  It's been a few years and I mostly just wanted to know if they were still operating.  

I did order 844.  32lbs.   And a ton of primers.  I'm not hoarding, I actually need to load ammo.  All my 5.56 was stolen in a burglary 2 months ago.  Finally got the insurance payout and restocking!  Which is why I'm kind of anxious.

WTF?  they find anything out on the fuckers who took it?  that sucks man, i used to live out in Yuma.  had an MG-34 parts kit gun stolen out of my garage, room mate or myself must have left the door open a little too long one day or something.  bunch of savages in that town
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Never had a problem with them and I'm sure if I did they'd make it right.  It's going to take awhile with the way things are right now, definitely not the best time to order anything anywhere and expect it with haste.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

WTF?  they find anything out on the fuckers who took it?  that sucks man, i used to live out in Yuma.  had an MG-34 parts kit gun stolen out of my garage, room mate or myself must have left the door open a little too long one day or something.  bunch of savages in that town

Yeah.  It was my next door neighbor.  He knew when we left for work and when we came home.  Cleaned us out.  Had 9 hours to go through EVERYTHING.  Even stole my Suburban (keys were in the house).

I had a pretty strong idea who it was when it happened.  They nailed him with most everything a few days later.  Only one firearm not recovered.  Lots of ammo missing.  It was all in ammo cans, he just loaded them all up.  I had ~20 .50 cans full of various ammo.  I got back 16.  Didn't recover any electronics or any of my wife's jewelry.  Other stuff too, but my biggest loss was ammunition and magazines.

They even recovered my Suburban, about a week later.  Still in fine shape.  They didn't romp or trash it at all.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep...they are slammed as of late.  Always been great to order from.  Just went OOS on the 844 but are supposed to be getting more in soon
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yep...they are slammed as of late.  Always been great to order from.  Just went OOS on the 844 but are supposed to be getting more in soon

where did you go?  i want to get mine from hi-tech but if they are 100% out then i muse go elsewhere
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:19:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Talked to them yesterday. they seam to be a week behind on orders. My 844 came later that day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top