Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2012 11:04:28 AM EDT
With the new year I thought I'd update my 550B and XL650 Cheap Tips and Tricks thread that's in the the pinned 'Gateway to Interesting and Useful Threads in the Reloading Post' above.  You can find it HERE.  Feel free to use whatever strikes your fancy.  I've learned a ton of stuff from you here and anything I can do to help others learn I'm glad to post.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Is your last name Goldberg?

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#2]
That would be AWSOME!!!!

and
Thank you for the tips and tricks...

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I keep wanting to do the Casefeed Interrupt, but never remember to by the rod at Home Depot when I go in...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad you got it.

That's a hell of a set up. If you saw my bench you'd develop a tick.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:01:08 AM EDT
[#7]
OK, I GIVE UP.

Where do we get the blue flowerettes to adjust the powder measure?

help!

thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:25:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OK, I GIVE UP.

Where do we get the blue flowerettes to adjust the powder measure?

help!

thanks

Sorry no blue
Home Depot part number is 222-840 made by Paulin
or
5/16 Rosette
Here's blue

5/16 is the correct size to fit not 1/4
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Actually, a friend came by with a whole bag of them he picked up on a job he's working.  There were all different colors and he said I could have the blue ones.  I don't know where his company got them from.  The downside of them over my wood ones is there isn't a reasonable place to stick the direction pointers on the backside to remind you which way to turn to increase or decrease your charge.  The jury is still out if I'll keep them on, but for free they are worth a try.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Actually, a friend came by with a whole bag of them he picked up on a job he's working.  There were all different colors and he said I could have the blue ones.  I don't know where his company got them from.  The downside of them over my wood ones is there isn't a reasonable place to stick the direction pointers on the backside to remind you which way to turn to increase or decrease your charge.  The jury is still out if I'll keep them on, but for free they are worth a try.

I was thinking of using the fine engraving bit on a dremel and some paint...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top