Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2011 4:16:08 PM EDT
Got one today , and after an hour of reading and some quick programming I can drop 42g of varget in less than 20 seconds. Quick double check on a 2nd digital scale and I am reloading about 2 or 3 times faster than I was with lee scoops and a pocket digital. I like it , this 1500 is better than my drop measures , it really was on exactly 42g for 200 loads with only 3 loads going over .1g , outstanding! I hope it holds up over time..  This is my seconds big purchase , sits next to the giraud for 308 which also saves so much time. Next up is a T7 turret press . Ladder loads are so easy to do now  i load 308 on a single stage for my ar10 , do about 100 an hour now after brass prep of what i consider match ammo.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome.  I'm getting ready to load for a Garand, and don't think the Dillon measure will be as nice as a Chargemaster...  I drool over every thread like this.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I love my chargemaster.  I really do need to re-program it for some extra speed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I love my chargemaster.  I really do need to re-program it for some extra speed.

took about 30 seconds to change the programming

see this thread http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1626683&page=1

I used 7, 2, .7 for my settings that they say to change
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

took about 30 seconds to change the programming

see this thread http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1626683&page=1

I used 7, 2, .7 for my settings that they say to change

Thanks.  I will definitely check it out.  I'm due for a visit anyway.  I haven't been over there since they took away the wife/girlfriend photo thread.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top