Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 6:33:57 AM EDT
I feel like I'm back in the fall of 2008, can't find these things in stock for a normal price anywhere.  Can anyone help?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:34:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got some MG's in.  They are 55 FMJ-BT and are priced competively.  I have used alot of their pistol bullets.  First time for rifle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't say where they are just that they are making them 24/7 on a dedicated bullet press as my BIL works the 3 presses right next to that one at Hornady.

ETA: Here are some if you really want them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just got some MG's in.  They are 55 FMJ-BT and are priced competively.  I have used alot of their pistol bullets.  First time for rifle.

I've tried them.  Accuracy is nowhere near the Hornady.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Wideners.  If you don't need that many, sell off the ones you don't need.

H2267FB HORNADY BP 22 CAL 55GR FMJBT W/C BULLETS $449.00/6000 FREE S/H USPS

Secant Ogive Design
Pioneered by Hornady for use in hunting bullets, this technology broke new ground in ballistic engineering and is now used in bullets for everything from match to varmint shooting.

These bulk bullets are made for reloaders that want to duplicate M193 military ammo. The quality of this FMJBT insures excellent accuracy.

1 = 6000 Bulk Pack shipped USPS flat rate box!!

PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING CHARGES!!  

Manufacturer: Hornady
Stock Number: H2267FB
Inventory Status: IN STOCK
Price: $449.00 each
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#5]
This is the best deal out there in terms of cannulered 55 grain bulltes.

Best accuracy vs. any other in my experience and at less than 75 per K, I defy anyone to find a better price for any quality.

TR
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Email sent
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out tacked thread, it's a great place to post this question or look for components.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top