Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2009 5:12:27 PM EDT
It is the one that only loads pistol bullets. It came with 45acp dies. This is my first progressive press.

I have loaded on a RCB single stage in the past but it has been awhile.

Now the problem that I have, I am going to buy a new pistol this weekend, right now I have a G19 and a J frame 38 and 2 ruger mark III's. I like 9mm but, Now I can reload 45 acp so I think I am going to try and get an M&P 45. So I guess we will see.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a hell of a deal! Those are $350 new I believe. If it breaks just call Dillon and they will replace the machine or any part for free!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 Good deal.
Mike
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The SDB is a great press.

I have three, they are set up in 357, 9mm, and 45 ACP.

9mm action shot, starting on a 1k batch.

Read the manual, if you have questions post them we will help.

Welcome to the blue koolaid club.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, that's  about what I paid for mine with 9mm and .45 dies.

But then, when I broke the pull handle years later, Dillon rebuilt it for the cost of shipping it in
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top