Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2009 3:10:46 PM EDT
Just got back from a local supplier and they had WLR primers for $38 1K + tax (7.5%) I thought that was really high but I needed them, when are prices going to level off and start to decrease
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
For that price, you better go back as often as you can and buy as many as you can.  That is about the going price here where I live in south MS, and the guy limits you to how many you can buy each day.  Good price in my opinion!  
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont think we'll see anything under $25/K again.  Wolf at $18/K from Wideners this last January was the last hurrah
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Our local guy still has them at $25/thousand when he gets them in stock.  (When mind you)
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just got back from a local supplier and they had WLR primers for $38 1K + tax (7.5%) I thought that was really high but I needed them, when are prices going to level off and start to decrease

When people stop paying them!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#5]
What is considered hoarding ? I don't want to fuel the fire

Edit:
Also they had WSP primers and I was curious as to how they compared to the CCI 500"s that I have used since I have been reloading, I personally don't want to get caught up in having pounds of different kinds of powder along with different kinds of primers but things are getting harder to come by so I was thinking maybe having one backup choice for primers/powder for 9mm and .308.
Right now all I have is IMR 4895 & RL-15 for .308 along with WLR and FED 210 primers and as far as 9mm I have Titegroup & Powerpistol and CCI primers so I was thinking about the WSP as a alternative to the CCI's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top