Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2009 4:54:03 PM EDT
I started my bench at 6:00am this morning and finished about 8:00am.

I may change some things but it's a basic starter bench for now.

Got a RCBS Rock Chucker and a RCBS 50BMG AmmoMaster.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Bench looks good. I've got to build one in the next little while. What did you use for the top?

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:56:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Stock up! That's a good one . . . good luck with that.

Nice bench, though.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#3]
looks good, did you use any plans?

if not wanna give us a basic rundown
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:04:37 PM EDT
[#4]
No plans used...kinds of built as I went.

Bench is 7ft long 32" deep and 35" from floor to the tops of the 4X4's. The top was made from 3/4" Particle Board with a 1/4" soft wood on top fastened all the way around the edges. Once top wood was installed and screwed down, I sanded the edges and corners so that they are nice and round.

I already deprimed and resized 200 .45ACP cases and 15 .50BMG cases tonight and th wood doesn't flex! This thing is SOLID!
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice.

Since you like the green, I would suggest adding  RCBS base plates.  Lets you open up space as you need it, and mount what you need when you need it and you can store it out of the way when you don't.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice bench, not everyone builds shelfs, but soon find out they need them.

Post your bench in the Official Reloading Bench thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top