Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 12:31:19 PM EDT
im finally branching out into the finer quality components. my MO used to be pulled everything and get the cheapest things i can find. now i value accuracy more than 25M oir less shooting. needless to say i need quality bullets now.
i have a few SMK 69 grains, but like the reviews of the Nossler ballistic tips.
would these make good home defense reloads/rounds as well?
any links as to where i can buy these in bulk at a discount would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Best bet is to check frequently the Nosler Pro Shooters Shop for Seconds.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Best bet is to check frequently the Nosler Pro Shooters Shop for Seconds.

are these usually cosmetic flaws?
or mismatched weights mixed together?
i have no problem working to get the cheap bullets, sitting watching TV and sorting bullets by weight is fun to me
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Cosmetic, but they shoot just as good and 1st's
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I got 1K of 69s that had far more weight variation than I had ever seen before, but that was an exception and the only reason they didn't shoot well may have been that my barrels haven't like ANY 68-69 gr bullets. I've bought efverything from 40-80gr seconds I could lay my hands on and would again. Keep an eye on Nosler's site also for sales and special offers. Be patient and it will pay off eventually, then buy big. I bought 3.5K 55gr BTs for $135/K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top