Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2008 9:45:35 AM EDT
How do you rezise a pulled m193 projectile.
Someone on gunbroker is selling unsized m193 pulls. They have heavy pull marks and are .214x.233 in shape.

I hear that pats relaoding replaced alot of projectiles one time. I suspect these are some of those. Sounds like someone was trying to make some $$ the dishonest way.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

<snip> How do you rezise a pulled m193 projectile.

You'd use a sizer die, similar to the one you use for your brass.

The simplest bullet sizer uses a single stage press and a special punch that attaches to the ram and pushes the bullet thru the die and into a catch bin of sorts.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive got a Lee classic mounted next too my progressive.

Is this what I need?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ive got a Lee classic mounted next too my progressive.

Is this what I need?

Yup... make sure to lube the bullets before sizing.

- AG
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:00:32 PM EDT
[#4]
This website is worth its weight in gold (even though I dont need a membership to post in this section!!!!)

Just ordered the sizing die from CTD for 20$ shipped. They had midway beat by 6 dollars. Midway had a 3$ "your order isnt big enough" fee and 2x the cost on US parcel post.

I paid 36$ plus 6$  shipping on 500 of these. They look alot like the pulls puchased in bulk thourgh pats reloading, or GI brass, I forget. But these arent pulled. Being that I could have bought new winchester bullets for the total I have in these they may not be the best deal. At least I will be prepared to resize any pulls I get in the future.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck, let us know how they shoot...

- AG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top