Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 6:18:18 PM EDT
Instead of using One-Shot for brass, what are some other uses people have used it for?  My initial thought was to try it out on a wakeboard or snowboard to see if it does anything there. Its got to be usable for something.  Anyone have an idea on how to utilize this can of what is currently useless "lubricant"?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]
probably could be used to size pulled .223  bullets for sizing as in a Lee sizing kit.  Been a while but in the past been some posts on people getting pulled 62 gr bullets from gibrass or patsreloading and buying the Lee sizer to size the bullets

"probably could be used" are weasle words since I've never done this myself

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Stick with the brass of course.  Wipes off to easily for anything else.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Instead of using One-Shot for brass, what are some other uses people have used it for?  My initial thought was to try it out on a wakeboard or snowboard to see if it does anything there. Its got to be usable for something.  Anyone have an idea on how to utilize this can of what is currently useless "lubricant"?

And we are not using it for sizing brass because......?????

I've used it for years....Never needed it to do anything but lube shot brass.

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I had two cans that made excellent "targets".
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I have thought about using it for motorcycle chain lube.  But I won't.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:09:40 PM EDT
[#6]
OK OK I KNOW IM AN IDIOT!!! but i like it works well for me on brass
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:12:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Just use it on brass but use a bit extra.  Once I started to use it in sufficient quantity it worked fine for me.

Now I use a home mix of alcohol and RCBS lube.

Joe
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:42:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Is romance in the air?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I use it and like it but the name and the instructions are a bit misleading and caused a couple of stuck cases the first time I used it.

I call it TWO SHOT now...you have to be considerably more generous then the instructions suggest. Oh and keep shaking the can it seems to separate quickly.

ETA I also use it lube the rams on my presses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top