Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2008 5:42:58 PM EDT
Having decided that I wanted a Hornady LnL progressive I set about looking for a vendor that had one in stock.  The only one I could find was  Graf's.  having never ordered from them before but having heard good things about them I went ahead and put in an order Tues. I received an  email confirming my order and my CC was charged within minutes of sending the order.  I have heard nothing since.  In comparison I put in an order with Midway last night and it has already shipped.  The best I can tell from Graf's website is that my order is processing.  Do I need to be concerned?
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never had any problems with Graf's.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#3]
You can always dispute the CC charge if you never get the LNL.  Don't sweat it
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#4]
You think the current politics have anything to do with their high workload?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 3:17:41 AM EDT
[#5]
No, nothing to worry about with Graf's. If for any reason a mix up exist, a nice young lady will call and talk to you about it. It only happened to me once but it was cool. She had one item out of stock I had ordered but offered a substitute item which cost more at the same price. Others would have simply shown it back ordered and moved on.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I feel like an idiot.  I got a call from my wife this morning telling me that it was on our doorstep when she went to work.  Barely 48hrs from time of order till delivery.  Not bad.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#7]
good for Grafs.  Surprised they didn't include a tracking number in the original email or in a follow up email.  Some places do other don't. I like tracking numbers so I can know when it arrived at the hub at 2:37 a.m. in the morning
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top