Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 1/20/2013 1:58:16 PM EDT
Hi,

I seem to have big issue on failure to load (on all ammo brands I've tried so far) as well as a cracked bolt assembly (possibly in connection to continuous FTL).
I just left a message with ATI and sent them an email via their website.  I'm just concerned since my warranty is just about to expire and I just noticed the crack.
The crack is located on the piece of the bolt assembly that is on the top forward part (is can be seen at the ejector area, right by the serial number).
I rarely can fire off all 22 rounds without having an FTL.  The ammo would typically jam and even bend.  Sometimes, having to use a needle nose pliers to remove the ammo.

I'm posting hoping Christopher from ATI here can help me resolve this issue before my warranty expires.
Of course, any advice on what else to do is appreciated.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Update.

Contacted Chris from ATI, who forwarded me to Customer Service and now have an RMA.
Will update once I receive my rifle back (hopefully around two weeks).
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top