Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 5/29/2010 1:14:19 PM EDT
Hey all, it's been about a five-month absence but I'm back!! Just went through a horrible time with my family but things are starting to look up. The OKFirearms Channel is back and better than ever on YouTube, new content coming soon. If anybody has any GSG-5 related vids they would like to see, msg me here or drop me an email. The GSG-5PK PDW is finished, and the carbine SBR project is finished as well, range video first week in June.

I have yet to pick up a GSG-522 or an SD, but that is on my list of things to do soon, also more reviews of popular GSG-related accessories.

Link Posted: 6/1/2010 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, glad to hear your back.

I just wanted to thank you on your comprehensive Youtube vid of the screw upgrade. I sat down the other day with my laptop and went through step by step per your instructions. Luckily for me, the bolt nuts were so loose already that I didnt even need a torx bit to take em out. Anyway, sorry to hear about the family difficulties - but thank you again for the excellent video series detailing the screw upgrade.
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Another thanks for those screw upgrade videos.  I watched them as I went and they were very helpful, thanks again.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey, glad to hear your back.

I just wanted to thank you on your comprehensive Youtube vid of the screw upgrade. I sat down the other day with my laptop and went through step by step per your instructions. Luckily for me, the bolt nuts were so loose already that I didnt even need a torx bit to take em out. Anyway, sorry to hear about the family difficulties - but thank you again for the excellent video series detailing the screw upgrade.

No problem!!! Glad they helped out . . . I only wish I had the HD filming capability back when I shot those. Thanks for the well wishes on the family stuff, it will all work out. I have bunch of GSG-5 related stuff almost ready to post, my personal fave is the vid of the PK SBR dominating the .22 steel silhouette range––that thing is wicked accurate. Also recently finished the SBR on my carbine but no range video shot with that yet.

If anyone has any ideas for GSG-5 themed videos or gear you would like to see, let me know.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I just subscribed to you the other day. Didn't know you posted here.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep. This place is sort of the birthplace of ideas for the videos on the GSG-5 that I post on the channel . . . ARFCOM is by far the best wealth of information for the platform, I just try to add a little to it if I can.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top