Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 3/28/2009 5:05:58 PM EDT
I went to a gun show today and it was a waste of the 5 dollar entry fee. There were no gsg5 rifles for sale but I did see a PK sold without paper NIB for 550 and the guy theat sold it was real happy.Then I go to a table where a guy was selling wally world fed bulk 550 paks for 33 dollars plus tax. After that I thought I would check out the ammo tables for .223 and 7.62x39 both were wolf and were going for 500 dollars for a thousand, that confirmed the fact that I now love my .22s. This has to be nothing but greed on the part of these dealers who had 900 dollar romanian aks and 1300 dollar  basic ars for sale on their same tables, I said to them how are you going to sell these weapons if people can't afford the ammo, and was told don't worry they will pay because of the fear of this stuff being banned. Well they won't get any of my money and I think they are a bunch of arrogant assholes and that will be my last show, I think they are going to cut their own throats and price themselves and the gun makers out of business. I myself am sitting on a gold mine according to those prices as I have been hoarding ammo and guns for the last 15 years.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you that you could get in for 5 bucks??  Anywhere i've been in the last
year its 7 to 8?????
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#2]
$6 to get in my gun show today.  I think I saw severa GSG5 P or PKs.  I didn't know that much about the weapon until tonight.  Going to go back today and see what they were now that I know more.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Last week at the Austin show there was no gsg5 or pk's. Ammo dealers were going dry and to get in was 5 bucks.

On the bright side, I did pick up a 6.8 RRA complete upper for 500 buck and was offered 800 by the time I left by another dealer. I did not take it because I needed the upper to complete my 3rd ar.

I managed to order the last box of 6.8 hornaday from midway but right now I am afraid to shoot it. So it looks like I bought a tactical club until I find more ammo.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Not for nothing but we did it to ourselves. The only reason things are higher now is the manufacturer is making more money but the dealers and us are paying more for it all. The greed and hoarding drove the prices up to where it is not even fun any more. You bought a Stag upper 6 months ago for $495 complete. Today you sell it for $695. You make $200 but now you have to buy high so you loose like everybody else. Ammo lets not even go there. I will tell you Obama sold more guns & ammo than Colt & winchester ever did.

Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top