Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 3/24/2009 11:00:03 AM EDT
http://www.shootersjax.com/modelgsg5rimfire.aspx

Best deal I've seen in a while, have at em'!
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 11:40:14 AM EDT
[#2]
i went to check the link and when i arrived there i still had one in my cart from friday and it was for $519.  but i found one locally and went that route otherwise i would have pulled the trigger so to speak on this deal.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#3]
That's the best deal I've seen in a while. Good find!
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:24:08 AM EDT
[#4]
looks like they're still there...
If you are waiting on a good price, this is it!
These were $519 the other day and will probably be gone or increased in price shortly.

Not pimpin my own site, just have had good luck with these guys and figured I'd pass on a deal to the masses.

Just wish I hadn't bought that S&W 340 from them, my wife would let me buy one of these
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been looking for one of these for awhile now at a good price. The local places usually sell them for $525 but they've been out!

Thanks go to the OP for this score! Now I have to buy MORE ammo!
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Now I have to buy MORE ammo!

This should last you a while
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Five on the shelf @ $569 ea. here in Albany.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
looks like they're still there...
If you are waiting on a good price, this is it!
These were $519 the other day and will probably be gone or increased in price shortly.

Not pimpin my own site, just have had good luck with these guys and figured I'd pass on a deal to the masses.

Just wish I hadn't bought that S&W 340 from them, my wife would let me buy one of these

Great price..I bought from them 2 weeks ago for $519 .....They were quality people to deal with and shipping was fast!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the info, just orderd 2. All my connections said they were not be had. Again THANK YOU!!!!
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top