Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2009 7:54:57 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a railed forend for the PK? I saw a surelight forend all aluminum that is exactly what I wanted, but it went from $180-$210. I would gladly get a polymer type forend. It needs a bottom rail for sure. I could probablly attach a rail to the bottom of the factory one, but it may look crappy, and not be strong enough to last.
http://www.hkparts.net/Pictures/MP5%20K/M73%20on%20Mp5K%20whole%20view.JPG
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 8:13:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Word is that GSG's factory foregrips with come in two styles; (1) molded V-grip with a rail on either side and; (2) molded V-grip w/o rails.

If your intent for the bottom rail is only a V-grip get the one with the side rails also and that should meet your needs. (photo courtesy of BigMikeM16)

These should be available in less than a month, per ATI.

http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh448/archangel41/PK_Tactical_Handguard.jpg
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#2]
that is what i wanted to do, but i wanted the bottom handle removable so i dont have to register it as a AOW. I plan to register it as a SBR- do i need to do it AOW if I have it SBR? hopefully i am wrong and that hand guard will work without having to spend $200 on a dumb tax- suppressor i completely understand but not some stupid stock or forend.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope, once it is SBR it is a rifle and you can put a foregrip on it No problemo!
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Just the vertical forearm and no stock = AOW

Stock and whatever forearm you like = SBR

I would go SBR.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top