Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2008 5:45:20 PM EDT
I received a GSG-5 for Christmas, and I want to replace the rifle stock with either a flat plug to convert it to the pistol or the retractable stock. The problem, as stated in another post, is EVERYONE seems to be sold out!!
1. Does any vendors have these?
2. How do i know what will fit and what won't?
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#1]
A rifle can not be made into a pistol. Without paper work to make it an SBR
it has to remain at least 26" long.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm only going to take off the long stock. I actually like the"suppressor" look and feel and don't plan on shorting the barrel.I just don't like the long stock

I just got a reply from Cobra Airsoft that said the A030M was discontinued, and the ST-A173M-CA was the "updated version. If this will fit my gun, I will order RIGHT NOW
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
The "new" CA slider works, and the sling loop fits with the GSG-5 too.  I guess the old ones didn't.
I got mine from Cobra, shipped in about a week, and dropped right in.  Collapsed it's just about 27" so all's good legally.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys; I just ordered one from Cobra airsoft. (The price is awesome but shipping sure beats you up considering the time it takes)
I'm looking forward to getting it on and having some fun before the "new administration" tries to take it away form me
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 8:17:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A rifle can not be made into a pistol. Without paper work to make it an SBR
it has to remain at least 26" long.

Did he ask about legalities? No! It’s like fingernails on the chalk board to me when you guys chose to play wana bee aft agents rather then answer the specific question that you may or may not know the answer too.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top