Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 11/20/2008 2:31:58 PM EDT
Hi All, Newbie here from the UK.

Is there an easy way to stop the mag safety working? I have been looking at the strip down pics and am wondering if something was inserted into where the mag safety spring is removed from to keep it held backwards / forwards (don't know which way it needs to go) could this not override it without having to take everything apart (scares the hell out of me!).

Anyway, great site and thanks for all the info

Keith
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Page one of the "GSG-5 General-Contact info, Breakdown" thread.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I just took the bitch apart, removed the transfer bar thingy and related spring, and put it back together. It took a little figurin to get it back together right because I didnt have a manual or anything but I did and it works great now.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top