Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 5:08:11 AM EDT
I was searching for a particular scope on the internet and on whim searched B&H Photo for it. At work we've used B&H extensively for all our photo supplies and camera equipment for many years. Their service has Well, to my surprise they carry a fair amount of gun/hunting related optics. The scope I was researching was cheapest from them. So if you're looking for something check them out, you might save some coin.

The scope I was considering is for my GSG. It's about as big as I want to go for that rifle. When looking at the "turkey" scopes at Sportsman Warehouse I liked those scopes and the reticle made sense for a shorter range application. I've still got a number of other compact size scopes on the short list but it's narrowing down.

B&H Photo Bushnell Trophy 1.75-4

Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top