Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:15:13 PM EDT
I really would like to get one but don't want to form 1 another one. I would rather just buy the SBR- anyone
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Try gemtech at www.gem-tech.com

They sell the GSD-5 and do conversions so perhaps they can hook you up.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

they wont sell the SBR, only a permanently suppressed one
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:22:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:10:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Here in the far East, they sell both the standard length and the SBR versions.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:25:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

where did you get that info?  last time i heard, it was a long time ago, they were selling both the one stamp and two stamp models.

From them- they will only sell one with a long barrel/integral can not just the SBR.  Anyways I would like to get a factory SBR if possible- I don't want the extra engravings.

looks like im  SOL
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:28:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

where did you get that info?  last time i heard, it was a long time ago, they were selling both the one stamp and two stamp models.

From them- they will only sell one with a long barrel/integral can not just the SBR.  Anyways I would like to get a factory SBR if possible- I don't want the extra engravings.

looks like im  SOL

I'm kinda surprised they won't, I bet its because their stock is low like everybody and they will make more by selling what they have as silenced versions.  I don't really want to form 1 mine but remember if you get it on a form 4 then that company will have engraved it, so either way unless it comes directly from GSG as an SBR it will have extra engraving.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top