Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 3:33:03 PM EDT
I really want to get a Classic Army retractable stock, anyone know where I can get one? Everywhere seems to be sold out.

AJS
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#1]
you have a pm - I'll have some CA A173M available
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#3]
which stock is the stock that fits onto the GSG with no mods needed?

Is it this one? http://airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=28357

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
That may fit, but I'm pretty sure it's all plastic. The brand you want is Classic Army (CA). On the collapsible stock, the part that attaches to the receiver is metal.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I got mine from Cobra Airsoft
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.evike.com

I see two on their site but it does not give a description. Are these all metal or plastic or both????
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Airsoft Extreme

ed; damn, they're OS on the sliding stock. (I wonder why?)
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#9]
You can try here

http://www.airsofttitan.com/a173m.html

http://www.airsofttitan.com/new-airsoft-body-rail-upgrades.html

Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.evike.com

I see two on their site but it does not give a description. Are these all metal or plastic or both????

There are three and they are all plastic end caps.  The CA stocks are the only ones with a metal and plastic end cap on them and are scarce right now.

I just ordered two full metal end caps for the two stocks I have so I can retro-fit them.

If your still looking at one after I do the retro-fit let me know as I will have an extra. Should be to me in a bout a week and a half.

Munyguru is correct. Mine came with a plastic end cap. That being said, it was a tight fit would have for my plinking uses been just fine. However in true ARFCOM fashion, I bought the metal one before I even saw what I was getting. I called Rhode Island Paintball and they were able to order me a CA metal end cap for 35 bucks shipped. I have since replaced the plastic one... So for 80 bucks or so. I have a very nice stock. You can see pics of it on in two seperate postings page nine of the pic thread.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top