Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 6/5/2008 10:18:34 AM EDT
for those of you who have them on your GSG how are you able to add a sling to that setup? I definately want to use a sling on my gsg but from what I read you cannot use the sling attachment with this stock on the gsg, how have you overcome this?? Any info would be greatly appreciated..

AJS
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:49:07 AM EDT
[#1]
i am able to use the sling loop on the end cap, you just have to hold it in position while you slide on the end cap.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#2]
You have to file the sling wire to fit inside the endcap of the stock. This being the part that comes with the stock. It took me about half an hour to get it to work but it's solid. Make sure you don't force the fit otherwise bulging the aluminum endcap will cause it stress crack at the bulge.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top