Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2008 9:14:04 PM EDT
Iv'e been Looking to find a sight rail with no results.

Any help would be Appreciated

Low or high mount, would rather have low but at this point either will do
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
They can be found on egay
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up the SpiderFire on Egay...liked it so much I went back and bought another.
Shipping warning...it will take at least three weeks to get here but well worth the wait.
The second one is mounted on my SW5A and taking all the shooting without any wear, loosening or loss of zero.

My .02 and I hope it helps.

Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I looked on ebay for the brand spiderfire on egay an found 2 rails for an m4 and as for other mp5 makes i didn't know for sure which would fit and didn't want to take a chance.  Thansk for your responses
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#4]
THIS  is what I bought.  It fits fine, but DO NOT overtighten as the lip broke off one clamp.  Still feels totally solid though.  For $11 shipped(granted figure 2 weeks as its comgin from HK)....

I think its a Spider Fire, but am not 100%... all i know is it works.
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
THIS  is what I bought.  It fits fine, but DO NOT overtighten as the lip broke off one clamp.  Still feels totally solid though.  For $11 shipped(granted figure 2 weeks as its comgin from HK)....

I think its a Spider Fire, but am not 100%... all i know is it works.

That one is the same design but not the SpiderFire. No one seems to have them right now but I am waiting for them to re-appear. I bought two and have been pounding one on my SW5A and love it. I used blue locktite on the threads and it has not budged or lost POA or zero since installed or sighted. The one on the GSG still looks brand new after like 9,000 rounds...

Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top