Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 12/7/2013 4:20:48 PM EDT
I am wanting to buy an Esee model 5. Green handles, Black coated blade,  and partially  serrated.   Best I have been a to find is $118.  Anyone know a better price?
link

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Just wanted to make sure you know that the link you provided is for an ESEE-5 without a sheath or clip and is "Knife Only".  Here's how the part number breaks down:

ES5(ESEE-5)S(Serrated)KO(Knife Only)BK(Black)

If you plan on getting custom Kydex made than you're saving some money but otherwise you'll be spending more than what you're saving to be able to carry the knife.  Hope this helps.

Eli
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Ouch.  Did  not notice that.  I would definitely  need a sheath.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
There's not really a way you could've known and I can't believe they didn't mention it in the description.... not good.  Glad I saved ya some trouble.  

Eli

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#4]
op-IM sent.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.knifeworks.com/eseecutlerymodel5blackcanvasmicartaodeaglesheathcomboedge.aspx
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered my ESEE-4 from The Knife Connection. He has a 5% off coupon code until the end of the month, and free shipping anywhere in the USA.  His product descriptions are thorough so you know exactly which model you are buying.

I ordered on Friday, he shipped on Saturday via USPS Priority Mail with scheduled delivery on Monday.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am wanting to buy an Esee model 5. Green handles, Black coated blade,  and partially  serrated.   Best I have been a to find is $118.  Anyone know a better price?
View Quote

If you're military or LEO you can get a better price direct from ESEE.

Details are on their website.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap!
BladeHQ and Bladeplay are just down the road and usually have good deals on ESEE,
but I just emailed my creds to ESEE to see what their discount is.
You may have just cost/saved me a bunch of $
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a 4, brother got a 6. the 5 is a BEAST
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:28:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Crap!
BladeHQ and Bladeplay are just down the road and usually have good deals on ESEE,
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap!

Yeah, sorry about that.

If you order through ESEE under the program you can get the handle engraved with a badge number or something; I went with my ham radio call sign.  I also had them put -5 handles on my -6 so I'd have the divot.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top