Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 12/29/2012 12:43:32 AM EDT
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MNQ1-nDXa7Y/UN6A-ewS18I/AAAAAAAALOI/AKU1WrMPZXo/s912/20121228_195121.jpg

Specifications:
Overall Length: 6.5"
Blade Length: 2.75"
Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
Closed Length: 3.75"
Weight: 4.2 oz.

Ahhhhhhh - Finally. I got my hands on the Kershaw Cryo 1555TI Rick Hinderer design assisted flipper folder knife. I have been eye balling this knife for the better half of two months now. I have been debating if I should buy the 1555TI or hold off for the upcoming 1556TI. So last week I noticed there was a sweet deal (I will post at the end of this review) on Kershaw knives online and the 1555TI was one of the knives available for the discount. It was to good to pass up for the price so I ordered a few to hand out as xmas gifts!

So I got the cryos in the mail and I immediately started scoping it out and playing with it. For the price I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better knife at that price point. I think the closest knives to this Cryo would be either the Kershaw Skyline, Ontario Rat1, or maybe even the Spyderco Tenacious. The Skyline cost almost twice as much and the Rat1 and Tenacious are about $10 bucks more.

Read the full review with more pictures on my website - http://www.bladereviews101.blogspot.com

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:15:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads-up on the Amazon deal. I just ordered a couple of them. Hard to go wrong at the price.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads-up on the Amazon deal. I just ordered a couple of them. Hard to go wrong at the price.

No prob. That's what I did. My brothers, my dad and my employees all got knives for xmas.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top