Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 1/6/2012 5:58:37 AM EDT
Sort of a dupe from GD, but not really because the focal point is not Renner but the axe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2082693/Jeremy-Renner-injured-bloody-bar-brawl-knife-attack-Thailand.html

I see this becoming a fad quick.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#1]
That thing looks crazy as hell.  I would not want to catch that to the back or neck.   Amazed that guy lived.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#2]
that is mad max style weapons there.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a strong urge to make one now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Wonder where that knife is from, it's neat looking.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:39:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm seriously going to keep an eye open for old crotch rocket rotors from now on.  Sad story, but definitely a sweet looking makeshift axe!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, one rotor will make two axes or a double sided axe.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Play stupid games…

Seriously, I could not possibly care any less.     Mr. super hero didn’t do so well I suppose.    Oh well.   I know better than to go places that I cannot be well armed.     Of course our military personnel have to travel.    Outside of that, if you travel to places where you cannot care for yourself or those for whom you are responsible, at least take a big jar of Vaseline.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I have been in Thailand doing security and vacationing. It is a beautiful place with friendly people, BUT, you can loose your money and your life there just as easy as not. Paying attention to where you are and who you are with are very important. It seems that they had friends there they did not know they had. The actor and his detail should have stayed closer to 'home' if you know what I mean, especially if they were drinking. As for the makeshift weapons, some very nasty things can be made if you know how and what to use.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:39:39 PM EDT
[#9]
What the hell was he doing in Thailand of all places? Poor choice of a vacation spot. Next time go to Costa Rica or Barbados.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What the hell was he doing in Thailand of all places? Poor choice of a vacation spot. Next time go to Costa Rica or Barbados.

I was thinking... Indiana, Ohio, Eastern KY, or any other place an individual can carry and defend themself.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Looks like $40-200 for bike rotors depending on what you want.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top