Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 11/21/2011 3:16:11 PM EDT
I've owned a skeletool pretty much since they've come out.

I've sent it into leatherman 4 different times for various breakages over the years. One was due to a design flaw, and they replaced the broken part with a better design.

The rest were due to heavy and frequent use.

They've never complained, they just get me a new one, or fix the broken one, and I usually get it back within a week.

Well done Leatherman.

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a wave that I broke a blade on.

They replaced it with a new blade and I got the knife back very quickly.

Everybody here hates Tim Leatherman, but his tools and customer service is top notch.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes...his customer service IS top notch. He got laid off from Boeing a long time ago (like I did) and make a name for himself making the first pocket pliers with blade...now everyone is doing it. Can't complain about him....
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top